At RVI, we look for highly skilled professionals who wish to join a high performance team committed to excellence and growth. We welcome questions about the organization, the business, and the available positions.
Please see below for the positions at RVI Group which are currently open. Please send your resume to Jill Deleo, firstname.lastname@example.org, our Human Resources Manager. Please use the appropriate position title in the subject line of your email.
JOB TITLE: Reporting and Administrative Coordinator
This individual will play a critical role in developing reports to support the achievement of business goals and reviewing and interpreting data from multiple applications. Additionally, he/she will provide strong administrative support to various senior executives and their teams.
The Coordinator must have solid analytical abilities and be able to facilitate the reporting processes related to production and new business. He/she must be facile with MS Office 365 suite, Adobe Acrobat & InDesign as well as Crystal Reports and reporting software to design, generate and edit high quality analyses and reports. This individual is also required to perform traditional administrative duties with enthusiasm and accuracy.
The Coordinator reports to the Project Manager and works closely with senior management and many other employees across the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare sophisticated templates and reports using various software packages.
- Compile moderately complex documents and information for necessary reports, informational packages and/or presentation materials.
- Prepare proposals, charts, tables and other documents.
- Prepare policy documents and invoices for existing and new contracts.
- Draft emails and correspondence for executives.
- Maintain departmental filing and tracking systems. Includes establishing files for all written / email correspondence, project work, and reports.
- Manage administrative responsibilities including, but not limited to: scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- May serve as member of a team on department related projects.
- Support business and corporate administration and planning needs as requested.
Education and Experience:
- 5 or more years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
Technical Knowledge / Skills:
- Must have advanced PC skills (Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, and MS Office with superior skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Tech savvy and able to learn new systems quickly and competently.
- Ability to perform research and develop and analyze reports independently.
- Quick and independent learner with excellent problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter who works well independently and on teams.
- Excellent flexibility, follow up and organizational skills.
- Expertise in handling complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information and materials in an appropriate manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of management.
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate deliverables, and able to take initiative to meet deadlines.
RVI Group offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, a 401(k) Plan, and education assistance. The RVI Group is an equal opportunity employer. Background checks are required.
RVI Group is a Stamford based residual value insurance company serving both lessors and investors in the passenger vehicle, commercial equipment and commercial real estate markets. Residual value insurance protects against a decline in market value of tangible assets, and is a critical tool for asset risk and lease accounting. The flexibility of residual value insurance allows us to tailor coverage to meet the objectives of each unique client.